Happy New Year from the Three Swingin’ Chicks.
I’m normally not very good at making New Year’s resolutions, let alone following through on them. But after watching the chicks this past year, I’m inspired to take some of the lessons I’ve learned and apply them to my own life.
Resolutions from the Chicks:
1. Stay busy from sun up to sun down.
2. Take some time to run your toes through the grass every day.
3. Lounge in the sun at least once every afternoon.
4. Disregard occasional squabbles and enjoy your flock of friends.
5. Keep laughing; chicks provide nonstop entertainment.
6. Pause and give thanks to the birds that provide eggs and meat for the table. They’re curious, loving and intelligent animals that deserve our respect and love.
I’m interested in hearing your resolutions, chicken inspired or otherwise. All the best to you and yours in the new year.